£1,999.00 Excl. VAT
Misty II is a platform robot. Using her SDK developers can build skills that take advantage of her natural talents (robot capabilities) such as autonomously moving about a room; recognising people; hearing, taking action, and communicating via third party voice integrations; capturing photos, collecting data, and sharing content; and more. She can take on a wide variety of assignments doing useful things in businesses, homes, and schools.
Out of the box, Misty is ready for developers to build skills (robot applications) that take full advantage of her natural talents (robot capabilities). Misty can…
● Detect and recognise people
● Hear, take action, and communicate via voice (third party NLP integration)
● Convey personality through head movement, eyes, arms, sound, chest LED
● Respond to touch on her head and chin
● Capture photos, collect data, and share
● Play and record audio clips
● Autonomously move about a room (600 to 800 sq. ft)
● Map a room in 3 dimensions
● Retrieve and deliver objects via custom arms and/or trailer
● Integrate w/third party API’s for additional capabilities
● Utilize third party hardware for additional functionality
● Be physically expanded and personalized via 3D printed accessories
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now