No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This is a classroom pack designed for students between 10 and 18 years old, that may be organized in groups of 4-5 members, each one using a Robobo unit. It includes 4 single Robobo units and private access to the Robobo educational portal where you will have a complete set of STEAM teaching units that guide any teacher to introduce autonomous robotics to students following a project-based methodology. Learning activities for students are also included. Moreover, this pack includes a set of 3D printed accessories and all the CAD files of new accessories we have created that improve the learning experience, and that can be customized by students. Specifically, this pack includes:
- 4 Robobo base
- 4 USB cables for battery recharging
- 4 User manuals
- 3D printed accessories (4 pushers + 4 pen holders)
With this unit, you will have access to the following material:
GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Robobo app
- Robobo developer app
ROBOBO EDUCATIONAL PORTAL
- Private access to STEAM teaching units
- CAD files to customize 3D printed accessories
- Robobo ScratchX extension (with Robobo Scratch blocks)
- Robobo Scratch programming manual
- Sample projects
- JAVA Android libraries and documentation
- ROS libraries and documentation
Recommended age: 10+
No videos added!
No awards added!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now