High performance, high-speed quadruped robot!
A1 is a high speed, highly agile mid-size quadruped robot that navigates even tricky terrain with unparalleled mobility, hitting speeds of 13 km/h for up to 2.5 hours on a single charge. An onboard AI-powered multi eye intelligent depth camera enables autonomous object tracking and obstacle avoidance, transmitting HD footage in real-time, while a 5 kg payload capacity and plentiful connection interfaces allow the integration of numerous external sensors.
A1 is a robot dog that can capture data, and execute tasks and routines safely and accurately, with consistently high performance.
- Research and development
- Inspection and maintenance
- Patrol and detection
- Last-mile delivery
- Exploration and rescue
- The fastest, most stable quadruped robot in its class with a maximum continuous running speed of 3.3 m/s.
- Advanced dynamic balancing algorithm enables A1 to swiftly regain its balance following impact or falls.
Multi eye intelligent depth camera
- Active infrared stereo depth technology.
- 1080p resolution with real-time transmission.
- Depth distance of 0.3 – 10 metres.
- Error accuracy within 2 metres = <2%
Patented power system
- 5 kg payload capacity.
- 1 – 2.5 hour operating time.
- A crucial feature for high-speed locomotion, A1’s highly tuned power system generates up to 33.5 N-m torque.
- Maximum joint velocity of 21 rad/s.
- Access to all sensor data.
- Position, speed and torque commands can be sent separately to each motor.
|Function / Specification||A1 motor||Comparable competitors|
|Maximum torque||33.5 N·m||about 18 N·m|
|Weight||605g||480 ~ 550g|
|Joint angular acceleration feedback||Equipped||No|
|Torque / weight ratio||55.37 N·m/kg||37.5 ~ 32.73 N·m/kg|
|Output bearing reliability||Large size reliable industrial cross roller bearings.||Conventional thin-wall bearings, which are fragile after falling or under axial impacts.|
Patented body structure and layout
- High strength, lightweight, easy to maintain.
- 24V external power input. 5V, 12V, 19V power supply, enabling additional external equipment.
- Equipped with high-performance dual master control (sensing master control and motion master control).
- External interface: 4 x USB, 2 x HDMI, 2 x Ethernet
- Master control can be upgraded to TX2.
- Standard configuration includes RealSense depth cameras.
- Capable of map building and obstacle avoidance.
Patented sensitive foot contact
- Integrated force sensor at each foot end, enabling real-time contact states of feet in any situation.
- Greater accuracy and sensitivity than systems that estimate feet contacts using motor currents.
- Integrate foot contact sensors with estimated motor current foot sensors to provide extremely high sensitivity and reliability.
- The foot end is waterproof and dust-proof, and easy to replace.
Vision-based autonomous object tracking
- Realtime tracking of objects within visual range.
- Support online machine learning of the target features.
- Displaying the confidence of tracking using colour box (green → red, 100% → 0%)
Vision-based autonomous object avoidance
- Avoid obstacles within 0.8m of the robot’s visual range
- Capable of detecting the obstacle shapes to adjust the body position.
- Realtime display of the adjustment of the robot’s body, maximum distance and area within the visual angle, and the range of the walking track.
- Integrate high-resolution LiDAR to support map building, autonomous positioning, navigation planning, and dynamic obstacle avoidance.
- Connect directly to the robot’s built-in dual main control and bottom controller via ethernet.
- Ideal for real-time data transmission such as visual perception.
- Access to lower-level control – read and control all motors and sensors of the robot in real-time with easy to use open-source robot algorithm.
- Access to high-level control – send high-level movement commands such as forward, backward, left and right movements to the robot directly.
Proven software and hardware reliability
- More than six years in the field of quadruped robot design and development
- One A1 robot performed backflips 80 times during CES 2020
- Used closed-loop backflip algorithm to ensure motion stability
50 x 30 x 40 cm
45 x 30 x 15 cm
1 – 2.5 hours
|User control interface||
4 x USB, 2 x HDMI, 2 x Ethernet
|Degrees of freedom per leg||
Multi eye intelligent depth camera, AI powered
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now